As a Technical Product Support Analyst, provide platinum-level production support by
obtaining continuous education on their products and industry, and managing
incidents to resolution for their diverse and prestigious production clients. As a
member of the Client Services group this position reports to the Director of Client Services.
As a dynamic, fast-paced firm at the forefront of an evolving industry, they are
the ideal fit for passionate, tech-savvy individuals looking to put their
skills to work in an innovative environment. They are more than a software company —
they are leading the way with cutting-edge technology, like the world’s premier fee
billing solution and their unmatched client experience.
They provide full health insurance, paid time off, 401K retirement options and
additional benefits. Their corporate office is in downtown Boston.
These are the expectations that they have of a successful and
accomplished Technical Product Support Analyst:
- Attain and increase expertise of their software products by being
hands-on and creating/maintaining strong relationships with QA,
Engineering and Product Management.
- Field incoming Service Desk calls/emails and formally log and track incidents
using the corporate-sanctioned issue-tracking tool.
- Learn the database structure in order to successfully handle incoming tickets.
- Independently troubleshoot and solve (or effectively escalate) client incidents.
- Manage client expectations on delivery of solutions and/or workarounds.
- Follow-up with required parties on outstanding Service Desk incidents and
understand status of each item on a regular basis.
- Effectively work with individuals of varying technical and business
understanding; should be able to adjust communication style based on targeted
- Work with their Relationship Managers and other Product Support
Analysts to help transition new clients from the implementation phase into
- Attend and actively participate in product training classes conducted by Product Management.
These are the qualifications of a successful candidate:
- B.S. or M.S. degree from an accredited university and/or related experience in
Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or Management Information
- 3 years of experience supporting large-scale, high-volume enterprise
applications is preferred; Financial Services products are a plus.
- A solid understanding of software operating systems and a basic understanding
of database applications and User Interfaces (UI).
- Proficiency in SQL is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and effectively.