« Back to Job Listings
Cyber Command Center Technician
Our client, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in Cyber Security.
The Cyber Command Center Technician will play a critical role in the Hosting department. Specifically, the Cyber Command Center Technician will be responsible for monitoring their critical infrastructure from the Cyber Command Center (C3) and respond to alerts and escalations from their support staff. Their C3 is a state of the art command center from which they monitor and maintain multiple web farms and cloud based information systems. The C3 Technician will be exposed to the latest Information Technologies, with support from senior engineers in their Application Support, Database Admin, Network and Security Engineering, VoIP and Kiosk Operations teams.
- The C3 Technician will support 24/7 operations including daily technical routines, performing system monitoring and alert responding, trouble ticketing, joining cyber security operations, critical situation management, and incident response
- The C3 technician will track and monitor utilization trends and perform tiered escalations as required, various other duties may be assigned
- Experience in a Network or Security Operations Center
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a priority manner
- Understanding of SNMP and log based monitoring
- Experience working with trouble ticketing systems
- Familiarity with principles of Incident Response
- Ability to learn quickly, follow procedures, and triage technical issues
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience with technologies including but not limited to; Solarwinds, Security Software and endpoint protection, VMWare, F5, Linux administration, SQL queries, and Docker Containers are desirable
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and executive staff
- This position requires working rotating shift schedules which includes nights, weekends, and holidays.