« Back to Job Listings
Technical Product Manager
New York Tri-State Area
A technical PM (must still be able to code / come from an engineering background) who will own our API (we sell it externally like Twilio), our Integrations (e.g. with Salesforce), and our Voice Over IP (VoIP) language.
Must have worked with APIs a lot in the past, minimally as an engineer using 3rd party APIs, but also ideally as a developer of an API that was used by external parties (not just the backend of an owned web app).x
About the role:
- Own the microservices service design and definition (think domain driven design)
- Migrations of prior versions
- Domain / service ownerships.
- Own the API standards, reviews, product launches, and deprecations
- Research and prototype API-related techs such as GraphQL, http/2, gRPC, etc
- Own the VoIP related functions including our VoiceML DSL, for dynamic call control
- Own the public technical documentation
- 3+ years as an engineer
- 3+ years as an technical product manager / owner
- Deep knowledge and passion for APIs: must understand “RPC, REST, GraphQL”
- Experience managing complex projects / project management experience.
- Python development experience a big +.
- Architecturally aware.
- Bonus: exposure to Voice over IP (VoIP) or PBX / telecom domain, usage of Twilio