« Back to Job Listings
Sr. Full-Stack Java Developer
Full Stack Java Developer
A national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Full Stack Java Developer. They partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. They are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Their goal is to bring care home.
The Full Stack Java Developer will play a critical role in a fast-growing software company located in Boston’s bustling financial district. They’re looking for a full-time, Full Stack Java Developer to work on their web-based online health care solution. Their software combines the best elements of the web, video, and telephony to bring patients and health care providers together in innovative new ways.
- Design and implement new functionality for their flagship Online Care product.
- Engage in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review.
- Work with QA to understand and resolve defects.
- Identify gaps in requirements or designs, and present options to address them.
- Provide last-line support to the Hosting and Professional Services teams responsible for helping our customers reach their goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of server-side Java development experience.
- Thorough knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts. Oracle preferred.
- S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and shifting requirements.
- Spring and Hibernate experience a plus.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Their corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, they offer:
- Three weeks of vacation time
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Drop-off/pick up dry cleaning service
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks