« Back to Job Listings
Sr. DevOps Engineer – Stoughton
As the first and largest specialty pharmacy integrator and accelerator, our client sits at the nexus of the $200B specialty pharmacy industry. They build and manage hospital-owned specialty pharmacies for health systems who want to offer coordinated care services for patients with chronic illness. Their patient-centric platform enables health systems to improve medication adherence, reduce patient readmission rates, and ultimately improve health outcomes through the collection and distillation of clinical, behavioral, and financial data.
They are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to support the Product Development teams through their Agile life cycle and take their in-house applications from design to full production rollout. You will be responsible for leading initiatives to architect, design and implement next generation build and release automation solutions, maintaining and improving Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments, and owning reference architectures for CI/CD pipelines.
The DevOps Engineer should have strong communications skills, be self-directed and self-starter, and professional in his/her interactions with others.
Details on the role:
- Infrastructure – They are looking for someone that is a pro with AWS infrastructure, monitoring, logging, and automation tools.
- They will need you to define requirements for new infrastructure improvements, and implement them.
- They will need you to track configuration changes across the stack and own the configuration management of the infrastructure and platform in their environment.
- Performance – Research and develop improvements to availability, scalability, and performance of the overall environment, including implementation of the necessary monitoring tools to facilitate the process. Owning the performance management and KPI’s across the various service layers in the cloud stack.
- Hardening – Define and implement improvements to the hardening of their entire cloud stack. Responsible for the services and configurations, identification, logging and reporting of attacks, and adjustments as necessary.
- Deployment – Manage all build and deploy tools, and oversee all deployments. Improve deployment processes to ensure zero downtime and simple rollback protocols for all releases. Document the steps in pipeline deployment for the platform and ensure the application deployment pipeline includes the necessary testing and security. Own the quality of build deployments. CI/CD – Architect, implement, and train dev team on new CI/CD tooling and processes.
- Data Security – Ensure the environment complies with HIPAA/HITRUST requirements. Monitor for and correct any violations regularly. Identify and work with third-party vendors to complete audits and obtain necessary certifications.
What you need:
- 5+years of experience in a DevOps and/or software development capacity
- Linux command line administration expertise
- Experience with various Configuration management tools: Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet SCM tools: Git, SVN Shell scripting expertise, including Python extensive.
- AWS mastery, in-depth understanding of all AWS instance types, services, and tools SQL/Postgres administration and scripting
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, PCF Concourse preferred)
- Experience with container infrastructures, e.g. Docker. (Bonus points if you have experience with PCF tiles)
- In-depth understanding of web operations and security best practices in healthcare
- Ability to learn quickly with a keen attention to detail and results
- Passionate about making a difference in healthcare and devops culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS preferred.
- Certifications: AWS, Chef, Puppet, PCF Administrator, PCF Developer