« Back to Job Listings
Market Risk Analyst for Big International Bank
My client, located in NYC, is looking for a candidate to join their CM Trade Analysis team. The ideal candidate will have 1-4 years of experience with VBA programming, Excel and good analytical skills. Other technical skills such as Matlab and C++ would be big pluses. Good communication skills are crucial as well the ability to work under pressure for you will be working on the trading floor and be in direct contact with front office traders in a fast paced environment. A Masterâ€™s or Bachelor’s degree in Quant Finance/Computation, Finance/Math or closely related field is required.
This person will focus is on the following duties:
– Daily valuation of derivatives portfolio and accurate reporting of greeks and p&l to traders and senior management
– Derivatives pricing model testing and validation
– Assist in trade input, rates collection and other daily tasks
– Risk analysis and monitoring of trading activity on a daily basis
– Work with and improve VAR calculation models, stress testing processes
and other daily processes
– Handle other quant and non-quant regular and ad-hoc projects including
credit simulation analysis, regulatory reporting, etc.
This is a full-time role in NYC that offers a competitive base salary, attractive benefits package, PTO and Vacation time. For immediate and confidential consideration submit your resume to NYJobs@Cypressg.com – Candidates must have proper work authorization and are preferred to be local to the Tri-State area as relocation assistance is not provided.