« Back to Job Listings
CTO Role at Blockchain Firm
An NYC based blockchain firm is currently looking to hire a CTO to lead in the development of their blockchain protocol technology.
The firm partners with a large research institution located in Europe that consists of nearly 30 PhDs who have built this technology from the ground up. Here in NYC they are beginning to introduce the commericial application, and are looking to bring on a CTO that can build out a team to develop additional layers on top of the exisiting technology.
– 10+ years experience building out and leading teams
– Strong academic record, ideally PhD or Master’s in Computer Science
– Strong communication and the ability to be public facing – speaking at conferences regarding developments in the technology
– Experience working with blockchain technology
– Experience working with functional programming, ideally OCaml or Haskell
– Experience having worked in the finacial sector
This blockchain protocol is essentially a competitor to Ethereum and is written all in OCaml. Likely the practical use of it will be targeted towards the financial sector initially.