Automated QA’s Needed for multiple clients- Remote
Our clients are looking for experienced QA Engineer (Python or Java) to join our growing development teams . The Automated QA Engineers are embedded into product teams – these teams employ agile development practices, and are responsible for the development and performance of particular sets of applications. Therefore, this role requires strong collaboration and communication skills, and is primarily responsible for accelerating development while enhancing reliability.
Specifically, QA Engineers develop frameworks and strategies for unit, functional, integration, and performance test automation; integrate these frameworks into our CI/CD pipelines; and manage testing environments. They work closely with Software Engineers in order to do so, and participate in all stages of the development process. They will work directly with stakeholders to align team direction with business needs and gather feedback. Successful engineers will focus heavily on automation, feedback, and integration with our CI/CD pipelines, and will have the opportunity to work on critical projects with high-visibility impact on business performance.
What You Will Do
• Collaborate with development and IT to understand the company’s technology landscape
• Cooperate with stakeholders to understand business goals and collect user feedback
• Maintain and improve test environments which effectively mimic production usage
• Research and integrate new CI/CD technologies and methodologies (focusing on test automation)
• Develop and execute application and system test strategies (in conjunction with Software Engineers)
• Continuously analyze the SDLC, identifying and proposing improvements
What You Will Need to Succeed
• 3+ years of working experience in the testing/QA phases of the SDLC
• University Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math, with Computer Science or related fields, strongly preferred
• Strong proficiency with Python or Java and test automation frameworks
• Proficiency with Linux/Unix environments and automated CI/CD pipelines
• Knowledge of C++, databases, and networking (proficiency and experience is a plus)
• Ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently while maintaining extreme attention-to-detail
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, with a track record of thriving in team setting
Appy now for immediate confidential consideration.