« Back to Job Listings
Advertising UI Engineer – Jersey City
A Digital Media Company is looking for a skilled UI engineer motivated by defining and building great
products, working with complex data models, and laying strong technical foundations. Our
React, Node and the Arc Publishing platform.
This position is in a fully agile development team and will be primarily focused on developing and
maintaining our ad delivery framework and working with other application delivery teams to improve
the analytics and delivery of advertising within our products. Applicants will leverage applications
analytics, viewability metrics and work to develop new measurement standards that evolve with the
- Develop and maintain advertising delivery framework.
- Develop and maintain header bidding framework.
- Review and adjust templates for W3C/IAB standards compliance and optimization.
- Review advertising analytics to improve quality of our products (Moat/Burt/Appnexus/Lotame)
- Work with software engineers, UI engineers, and product managers to plan and execute new
advertising, analytics, and data products features and improvements.
- Contribute to establishment of internal HTML5/css3/js development standards.
- Use of CSS preprocessors like LESS, SASS
- Delivery of standards-compliant Application Template for projects.
- Write full unit testing and automated testing mirroring all development
- Author and maintain technical documentation
- Collaborate with other product teams, ad operations, and vendors as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working experience with Google Ad Manager (DFP) ad server, Ad Manager API and GPT tagging
Knowledge of Advertising Header Tag integrations (Index Exchange, prebid.org, Amazon TAM)
- Familiarity with Ad Viewability and Lazy Loading
- Data Management Providers (such as Lotame/Krux/Adobe Audience Manager/Piano)
- HTML5 (hand coded) with examples of applications
- XHTML, CSS3, AJAX