150 Person Market Data Firm Looking for a Hardware Engineer – FPGA, Verilog, C++
New York Tri-State Area
Up to 150k base plus strong bonus potential
Company has been around for 10+ years and provides high-speed market data for banks and hedge funds across the United States. At the moment they’re targeting a hardware engineer that is able to relocate to their office in the Midwest post COVID.
– Production level experience as a hardware engineer using efficient code for high-speed processing, at least 1 to 2+ years desired (can be a senior candidate as well with 10+ overall years)
– Experience in the full FPGA design lifecycle
– Experience with Verilog or System Verilog
– Experience with C++ and Linux
– Some exposure to Python is preferred
– Any experience working in a financial trading or market data environment would be great, albeit not requisite
US Citizens or Green Card holders at this time, compensation up to 150k on the base, the candidate must be willing to work at the office based in the Midwest once it’s safe to after COVID.