Product Manager – Stoughton
As the first and largest specialty pharmacy integrator and accelerator, our client sits at the nexus of the $200B specialty pharmacy industry. They build and manage hospital-owned specialty pharmacies for health systems who want to offer coordinated care services for patients with chronic illness. Their patient-centric platform enables health systems to improve medication adherence, reduce patient readmission rates, and ultimately improve health outcomes through the collection and distillation of clinical, behavioral, and financial data. They are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies and has proven its immense impact on patients’ lives.
The Company is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter who is looking for a career with a fast-growing company in specialty pharmacy technology. Applicant should be results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality. A natural forward-planner who critically assesses their own performance. Mature, credible, well-presented, professional and comfortable in dealing with others both in-person and on the phone. Applicant must be reliable, tolerant, and determined; an empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view. Most importantly, person must be able to work as a member of a close-knit team.
They are looking for a Product Manager who is energetic and detail-oriented with a keen analytical mind to provide deep insights from hospital partners and users to the development team. You must be able to gather various healthcare related data and draw relationships between different pieces of information as well as find limitations / potential barriers to software development. You should be able to communicate the results in a form that helps the development team build or enhance the software. You should also be able to provide input to the team on new functionality to be developed based on analysis of other product offerings in the market and user needs.
The ideal candidate will take full responsibility for the product and measures themselves in terms of the success of the product. Most importantly, they want someone who takes ownership of the work and enjoys delivering value to users in a supportive close-knit team.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the development team has backlog of well-prepared user stories
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release goals
- Research and analyze market, users, and product roadmap
- Follow, document, and share information on competitors as well as the broader healthcare software industry
- Anticipate product flaws and development barriers then build solutions
- Keep abreast with Agile Software Development best practices and new trends
- Collaborate with Platform / DevOps team to ensure highest levels of security and HIPAA compliance
- Lead product demonstrations and partner with business development and marketing teams to drive product expansion
- Good judgement; you will be asked to make decisions without constant oversight.
- Energy and attention to detail; this is a fast-moving environment and getting the small things right is critical for success.
- Going the extra mile; high-achievers who go beyond the minimum.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, or business from top university
- Knowledge of software and agile software development practices
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare software working in an Agile Software Development environment