.NET Developer – Burlington
The Software Engineer – Web developer develops and maintains web applications by studying operations, designing, developing and installing software solutions and supports the software solutions in production. The ideal Software Engineer – web developer has the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and have a consistent track record of delivery. S/he should have strong software and analytical skills and the ability to create innovative solutions with a willingness to learn industry standards, technological advancements , express opinions and seek ideas.
- Develop software using disciplined processes, adhering to industry standards and best practices, including agile development methods throughout the SDLC
- Code, debug, and automated unit test systems per requirements and technical design.
- Code, update, debug and optimize SQL
- Analyzing business and use cases and functional requirements and working with product managers and business analysts to produce detailed designs and provide detailed estimates for new features, enhancements or repairs to existing programs.
- Adhere to design, architecture, performance, and operability and documentation standards.
- Document software applications, its configuration options, and expected results.
- Supporting testing activities by QA and service delivery teams.
- Team player who is delivery-oriented and takes responsibility for the team’s success
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the drive to continually learn and improve
- All other related duties as assigned.
- 4-6 years software engineering experience with enterprise class or large scale SaaS applications
- Extensive experience with Visual studio web projects, C# programming language and .Net framework
- Strong object-oriented design skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Strong knowledge of ASP.Net MVC framework, UI development technologies such as Angular, React, Vue
- Extensive knowledge of industry standard web security protocols such as Microsoft identity management framework, OAuth, OWASP and secret management strategies.
- Extensive experience with SQL and relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Skilled with Web-Service based technologies such as SOAP, REST, experience with microservices architecture pattern.
- Extensive knowledge of unit testing, experience with continuous integration and deployment methodologies, code instrumentation techniques, code quality metrics.
- Extensive knowledge of ‘code refactoring patterns’, proven skills to modernize legacy applications.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with queuing technologies such as RabbitMQ, MSKQ is a strong plus.
- Must thrive in fast-paced environment and be adept at problem solving and delivery high-quality software
- Must be able and willing to collaborate in a team/cooperative environment as well as exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required, Master’s degree preferred